Thursday, March 19, 2009

A little update

















All is well in Jenkins land. Keira has gotten much better with eating, as long as it is something she can feed herself with a fork. She has no interest in being fed anything and is not real fond of using her hands. Maybe it is from listening to us tell the boys 7,654 times a meal to use a fork instead of their hands?

I have noticed that she is getting much more friendly with people when we are out and about, as long as I am holding her or have her close to me in a cart or stroller. If she is down walking around and someone tries to talk to her, she immediately grabs my legs and starts kissing and hugging my knees. If that won't make a Mommy tear up, I don't know what will!
We are having a little trouble with the boys and Keira, they just won't leave her alone! I had to go buy Zane an alarm clock today so that he will know what time he is allowed to go into Keira's room and "check on her". He has been sneaking earlier and earlier, to the point that this morning he had her up at 5:30. I'm not a big fan of being awake at that hour. I guess there are worse things than having brothers that love her too much!

2 comments:

  1. What great photos - she is so beautiful and looks so happy! It's great that the boys love her too already. I secretly love it too when Miras acts all shy and clings to Mommy when strangers (and sometimes not so strange) try to interact with him - even though they are all bothered by it. Though lately he has decided it's fun to run away from us in public which I'm sure you've lived through several times! We just made reservations for Nashville in June so can't wait to meet you all. It will be interesting to see if Miras and Keira remember each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the bra picture is a riot. looks like you are having fun with another girl in the house

    ReplyDelete