Sunday, August 3, 2008

NESTING!

I'm notoriusly not good at not having a "project" and this down time with no activity is killing me. I did find out that I've got to update our fingerprints and agency license, so we have a little bit of paperwork to do. In addition to that, we went to Pottery Barn Kids this weekend and bought her nursery set. We are going to have a garden themed room, I need to hire the painter. The rocking chair has been ordered, and Zane says he's in charge of rocking her because "I is a good rocker, and a good baby holder."

5 comments:

  1. Hey, My dossier is at MFA also. It looks like you are a couple of weeks ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad about nesting - I think it's an important part of getting ready for your new little one! We're planning to paint our little girl's room in September because I don't want to have to worry about getting ready for our trip and painting at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the brother comment... so sweet... we are also adopting from Kaz and wanted to invite you to be apart of our latest fundraiser.. a cookbook.. an adoption keepsake cookbook..
    please check out our blog for more details... and we'd love to have your little girl included...
    www.gobblefamilyadoption.blogspot.com
    have a blessed day...
    Lanetta Gobble
    lanettagobble@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We also have three sons and brought our then 13 month old daughter home from Kaz in May of this year. It has been an amazing journey and we are so grateful for our beautiful little family!

    The boys absolutely love little Annika and she is thriving on all the love!

    Best wishes,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nesting is wonderful! We are also in the adoption process- we are adopting a little boy from Kazakhstan! It is funny I have basically the same nesting post on my blog! Best wishes during your journey :) If you ever want to vent or have adoption talk...feel free! :)

    ReplyDelete