A blog about our journey to our daughter in Semey, Kazakhstan.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
On the down low....
In hopes that region assignment will be soon, I will be taking the blog private next week. If you want an invite, please leave a comment or email me at emilypjenkins@comcast.net
I'd love an invite to follow along on your journey. I'm guessing you are just around the corner from getting your region assignment. I'll keep thinking good thoughts for you.
I would love to follow along! We have been home 17 months and it seems like forever. I want to go back so bad but we are done so I have to live vicariouly thru others. :-))) Stacy www.godslittlegifts.blogspot.com email: bssegebarth@aol.com
Emily, I would love to follow your journey. If you want to check out our website go to: www.freewebs.com/hollynt We adopted our youngest son from Uralsk 2 years ago this month! And we are hosting 3 orphans from Russia this Christmas! Thanks and best wishes, Holly jhtfamily@hotmail.com
I would love to follow your blog. I'd be happy to send you an invitation to mine as well. My dossier went to the Consulate last Friday and I am with LMI.
I would love to follow your journey....hopefully, I'm right behind you. Best of luck. How exciting! my e mail address is kitdem@gmail.com Thanks for inviting me!
We are a family of 6, soon to be seven. Parents Emily and Chris, big brothers Liam, Cade, Zane and big sister Keira. This fall we will be blessed to bring home Alexa Marie Jenkins from China.
Hi Emily. I'd love to follow along. If you want an invite to my blog, just let me know.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
msolinger@hotmail.com
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteLexie & I would love to follow along. I hope you travel soon.
Lou Ann
louannquast@yahoo.com
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteI'd love an invite to follow along on your journey. I'm guessing you are just around the corner from getting your region assignment. I'll keep thinking good thoughts for you.
Abby
ajk717@yahoo.com
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteI would love to follow along. If you want to follow my blog please let me know.
Thanks and may you get your region soon.
Sandi
wattie21@cfl.rr.com
Hi, I'd love to follow along. Thank you! If you'd like an invite to my blog, just let me know. Best, Susan
ReplyDeletesmooretexan@gmail.com
Please send me an invite.
ReplyDeleteMarla
obxcowgirl@earthlink.net
Would love to keep up with your journey.
ReplyDeletesuzette_jeckel@quakeroats.com
I'd love an invite too please!
ReplyDeletesusanfoster1016@yahoo.com
I'd love to stay connected and follow your adventures - morningstarje@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBest of luck!
I would love to follow along! We have been home 17 months and it seems like forever. I want to go back so bad but we are done so I have to live vicariouly thru others. :-)))
ReplyDeleteStacy
www.godslittlegifts.blogspot.com
email: bssegebarth@aol.com
Emily,
ReplyDeleteI would love to follow your journey.
If you want to check out our website go to: www.freewebs.com/hollynt
We adopted our youngest son from Uralsk 2 years ago this month! And we are hosting 3 orphans from Russia this Christmas!
Thanks and best wishes,
Holly
jhtfamily@hotmail.com
Hi Emily!
ReplyDeleteI would love to follow your blog. I'd be happy to send you an invitation to mine as well. My dossier went to the Consulate last Friday and I am with LMI.
Thanks!
Andrea in NH
adoptinglily@gmail.com
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI would love to keep following your blog. We are waiting to return to Kaz for our second trip.
Don't forget me I would love to continue to follow along!!!
ReplyDeleteShauna
shaufreiberg@gmail.com
I would love an invite to follow along on your journey. I miss Kaz and wish I could return...
ReplyDeleteQuaintance
I'd like to follow along. www.jaimiegena@yahoo.com Our blog is open www.berikjames.blogspot.com if you want to see. Thanks, Gena Lloyd
ReplyDeleteI would love to follow your journey....hopefully, I'm right behind you. Best of luck. How exciting!
ReplyDeletemy e mail address is kitdem@gmail.com
Thanks for inviting me!
Oops...forgot my email address!
ReplyDeleteqmiller@umich.edu
Thanks!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI would love to follow along. We are with LMI too.
Tammy
bctg@verizon.net