My coordinator has a good feeling about us getting to travel before Thanksgiving and said she even dreamed about us last night. I SOOOO need her to be right! I'm just praying that her dream was prophetic and we'll be having a kazak spread for Thanksgiving. Many of you probably know how I feel about cooking Thanksgiving, lol. That would also give us a good chance to be home by Christmas, which is very important to the three little boys we are leaving here. Tonight at church was a little bittersweet when I realized that we would miss Cade's birthday, his school program and the church Christmas programs that they have been working on since September. Liam even has a special dance part and he plays the disciple Luke. Sad to miss those, but I'm counting on someone video taping so we can catch up back home. That's the problem with having your kids spread on opposite sides of the world, you've gotta miss something. We just need to get through this and get her HOME!
Also on the plus side- tried out my new warm boots tonight and they are very toasty warm. When I put them on with the new ski jacket, hat and scarf I collapsed in a sweaty mess!
Let's get those prayers going that Lisa is elevated from just being my favorite caller right now to being my favorite modern prophet!
Tutikpost
10 years ago
Im praying for you guys... I tend to think when our coordinators have dreams like this that they come true.
ReplyDeleteCome on LOI and travel dates, lets get the show on the road.
Sandi
I've seen miracles happen in this process - so keep hoping for one and it just may happen!
ReplyDeleteHopefully your boys can 'help' with the process by making a Christmas present (or a holiday video tape?) for their new little sister?
Thank you for the invite! I am so happy for you and have you in my thoughts. This is such an exciting time for you.
ReplyDeleteGo LOI!
Blessings,
Andrea
You are closer than you think and this will all just be a fond memory soon. No really it will;)
ReplyDeleteLou Ann