Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I am learning so much about things I never wanted to know...

The travel prep is SUCH fun (not!). We've had Hep A and B shots, Typhoid Pills, an AIDS test, and purchased all the fun travel gear. We've got warm boots, dry shampoo, a "squatty potty" solution and about 5,0000 medications for every imaginable stomach ailment. Now I've just got to learn how to say bathroom fast in Russian! What we really need are some travel dates so we can get this show on the road.

Chris has said for years that he'd like to go back to just living in a little apartment like our college days to remember what it was like, looks like he'll get his wish. I'm betting that the other side won't seem quite so romantic when its all said and done. Still, this is certainly the adventure of a lifetime, we're ready to get on with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment