Friday, January 30, 2009

I'll fly away, oh glory!!

Tomorrow is the big day and I can't wait! I am not looking forward to the flying part. Still torn at this point whether to enjoy a sleeping pill or the free food and drinks. Leaning towards the sleeping at this point, especially since we will be flying overnight. I am very glad my sister is coming with me to keep me company. Hopefully we won't be too tired to enjoy seeing a little of Amsterdam on Sunday. We will get to Almaty at 5:45 on Monday morning (5:45 pm Sunday central time). The current schedule has Keira arriving at about noon that day. We are still hoping to have an apartment but may have to be in a hotel because so many families are traveling at once. We should have just enough time to get settled in a bit and head back to the airport to meet Keira and the escort. I can't wait to see my girl!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Safe and smooth travels! We can't wait for you to be reunited either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title of this post. (Love that song too). Have a blast in Amsterdam and Almaty. I know how overwhelming this need is to see your child again. I am absolutely tortured at this point. But I'm getting very excited too! If you are too busy to post, you have to tell Chris to update everyone on your behalf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am anxiously awaiting the news Keira is actually ours and in your possession. Soon we will all meet her -- happy happy day!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete