Laurie (my sister) and I will be leaving this weekend to go to Kaz! We had a slight change of plans, we will be coming back on the 9th. That means a few more days in Almaty than we thought at first, but the awesome part of that is that we were able to book our roundtrip first class tickets using American Express points! I knew saving the points all those years would be worth it.
We will also be celebrating Laurie's birthday in Almaty, I guess we'll have to find out where to go for a celebratory dinner with a new toddler.
Tutikpost
10 years ago
Emily,
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news. I know you've been waiting awhile. Yahoo and yes you have a wonderful sister.
sandi
This is great news. You are so lucky to have a sister that is willing to travel with you. I can't wait to see your family united.
ReplyDeleteSuzette
Yay! We don't have a date yet, but at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
ReplyDeleteThat's terrific news! You'll have her home and at the mall shopping before you know it! That's what every American girl does right? Have a great trip.
ReplyDeleteLou Ann
Great news! You'll enjoy the extra few days in Almaty - it is a really great place as exciting as any big international city.
ReplyDeleteyah! glad you clarified....i was wondering why you didnt let me know i was invited to go along..lol. GOOD LUCK
ReplyDelete