Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where's Yoda when I need him?

I have no more patience, young jedi. I want Keira home NOW- scratch that- I want Keira home yesterday! I know we will get the call soon, and I know the staff in Kaz are working hard to get her home, but the waiting is just plain hard. As I told one of my adoption friends, its as though when I was pregnant someone had taken the baby out, let me play with it for a few weeks and then said "Sorry, we've got to put him back for 6 weeks!". I know that this is in God's hands, and it will happen on His time. Unfortunately, I just don't have enough of His patience! So most of all, I ask that you pray for her to come home soon, and pray for us to retain our sanity until she does.

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you! This is precisely why we chose to spend 2 months in Kaz with Miras. But we will someday be in your shoes - anxiously anticipating the call to return - as I can't see that we'll have the luxury or desire (with 3-year-old in tow) to do the second process in one trip.

    Olga is good so I'm sure you'll be on that plane very very soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I'm frustrated waiting-you must be going nuts. Let's get this baby home where she belongs already. You've had enough time for naps, and maincures, and peeing by yourself bring on the toddler!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with you! Let's get this show on the road!

    ReplyDelete