WOW! Congratulations! When you arrive you can have Larissa take you the "chicken mart" for a rotisserie chicken, then make (or order to go), some mashed potatoes and you'll have a pseudo T-day dinner (I think I've even seen canned pumpkin there but if you'll be craving it, you might want to take it with you).
Just remember to look at the experience as a grand adventure and an opportunity to experience life as your daughter might have known it! And make sure you make an effort to see the humor in ALL!
We are a family of 6, soon to be seven. Parents Emily and Chris, big brothers Liam, Cade, Zane and big sister Keira. This fall we will be blessed to bring home Alexa Marie Jenkins from China.
Have a great Thanksgiving! I am expecting you guys to have everything scoped out and organized when I get there!
ReplyDeleteLori
Happy Thanksgiving. What a great day and definitely a reason to truly be thankful this year.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations,
Sandi
WOW! Congratulations! When you arrive you can have Larissa take you the "chicken mart" for a rotisserie chicken, then make (or order to go), some mashed potatoes and you'll have a pseudo T-day dinner (I think I've even seen canned pumpkin there but if you'll be craving it, you might want to take it with you).
ReplyDeleteJust remember to look at the experience as a grand adventure and an opportunity to experience life as your daughter might have known it! And make sure you make an effort to see the humor in ALL!
What a great way to spend Thanksgiving...giving thanks for your new daughter. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLou Ann
This is so exciting! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAndrea in NH