Monday, November 24, 2008

Its not gonna fit

We packed everything and we still have too much stuff. We've got two backpacks, two rolling duffels, and one more pile of stuff. I think we're just going to have to check 3 bags and make it work. Right now we don't have a single book in our luggage and there is no way I can make it that long without them. I don't know how other people have done it! Since we are traveling in winter the clothes are bulky, and since we are doing the escort we have to pack a lot of things for the baby. It is just too much to fit in two bags. Lord knows I am not leaving my pillow and books behind.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thinking about you and counting down the days right along with you. I hope you get everything to fit in your suitcases. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ditched the clothes. You will see me in the same thing everyday. Don't tell. I have books you can read too, and puzzles.

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete