Monday, November 10, 2008

The final countdown

I totally have that "final countdown" song stuck in my head. Two weeks from today we are on a plane! Zane definately does not understand where we are going. He keeps asking questions about what will happen when we are in Georgia. I think it is because we were all in Georgia for fall break when we got "the call" with region assignment, somehow Georgia and Kazakhstan have melded in his little mind. Of course, when Chris told him last night that he was going to be in California all of this week, Zane asked if he could bring him back a California roll (he's a sushi loving kid). Sometimes those boys can be so funny! Cade just keeps asking if we will bring him back a kazak weapon like a sword or something. I guess in the mind of a 6 year old boy that is the ultimate souvenier. Liam is just excited about the idea of being the man of the house while we are gone, and I know he'll do a great job with that. I don't know how I'll go a month without them cracking me up.

14 days!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting. THe final countdown is exciting and busy. I hope your getting your list checked off and getting ready.

    I'm so excited to follow along. Your daughter is going to have 3 brothers, what an amazing family.

    sandi

    ReplyDelete