Friday, December 19, 2008

And the Angels said Amen.


Thank you all for your prayers, they are definately working in Kazakhstan! We were told yesterday that we would go to court on the 23rd, which would mean we would leave Semey on the 24th, but we would not get to the capital until after the time for the flight to the U.S. that day. There were no flights to the U.S. on the 25 or 26 so we thought we would not get home until the 27th. This morning our lawyer came in and told us that they had changed our court date to the 22nd, so that will get us home on Christmas Eve!! Hurray! The shirt she is wearing says "I'm Santa's Best Gift"

7 comments:

  1. Great news that the scheduled worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for y'all! I'm sure it will be the best Christmas ever for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were thrilled to read your post just now!! That is just the best news!!! God is soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya! A Christmas miracle - that's wonderful news that you'll be home for the holiday and get to spend it with your boys. Now it would be nice to be back in kaz picking up Keira in time for her Christmas (I think the Russian orthodox holiday is celebrated on the 7th of January).

    P.S. Glad you liked the spa, a couple of other women went while we were there but since the temp outside was 103 I wasn't in the mood to be covered in hot rocks and plastic wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily.....what wonderful news for the entire family. You are in my prayers that court and flights go smoothly and that your family of six is soon home together to celebrate Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOh I'm crying. I'm such a baby, but I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great news. We are very happy for you. We enjoy reading about your experiences over there - please give Lucy a hug for us!

    ReplyDelete