Keira is just beautiful. What gorgeous eyes she has! And your husband must be a hottie too getting girls' phone numbers! Actually the caregivers (and judge, imagine that) all had a crush on my hubby. They completely ignored me and all wanted their photo taken with him. Sheesh!
I can't imagine the place with snow as we were sweltering while we were there. We also witnesses a sheep being slaughtered at the Baby House by a Muslim holy man and then being 'processed' for lunch, I suppose. Gross! They had to shoo the toddlers away who were walking around the grounds - at least I spotted it and figured out what they were doing to the poor beast lying on the ground and hightailed it the other way! I guess you never know what you'll see there.
We are a family of 6, soon to be seven. Parents Emily and Chris, big brothers Liam, Cade, Zane and big sister Keira. This fall we will be blessed to bring home Alexa Marie Jenkins from China.
Keira is just beautiful. What gorgeous eyes she has! And your husband must be a hottie too getting girls' phone numbers! Actually the caregivers (and judge, imagine that) all had a crush on my hubby. They completely ignored me and all wanted their photo taken with him. Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine the place with snow as we were sweltering while we were there. We also witnesses a sheep being slaughtered at the Baby House by a Muslim holy man and then being 'processed' for lunch, I suppose. Gross! They had to shoo the toddlers away who were walking around the grounds - at least I spotted it and figured out what they were doing to the poor beast lying on the ground and hightailed it the other way! I guess you never know what you'll see there.