Thursday, December 11, 2008

you tube kazakhstan

we had a great celebratory dinner out with the families that went to court yesterday. The drivers and Helen our favorite translator went out to dinner with us last night. We showed the driver some funny you tube videos. He was cracking up, it was fun to see. Today we went for a walk in Victory park, in a few minutes we are leaving for the kazak history museum. Other than that, nothing much new. It is just snowy and cold. I did get cheerios and milk at the store yesterday and I was SO happy to have them.

1 comment:

  1. I am sitting here reading your blog and feeling your heart as you talk about missing your boys. What a test of faith, knowing that God will provide exactly what they need while you are gone and what rejoycing there will be on your return. I will give them all special love and affection on your behalf (and from me too) when I am with them next week. They are dearly loved!!
    Nanna Anna

    ReplyDelete