Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Halloween?

We had a good visit this morning, we were a little worried at first because her eyes looked very dark and bruised. Then, when I rubbed my finger over her eyelids, I discovered she was wearing gold eye shadow! Seems like one of the caregivers must have been playing dress up with her. While we were there this morning, they told us that for New Years the children will have a party where they dress up kind of like our Halloween, and we should buy her a costume. I'm seeing a princess in her future! Our translator Helen is sick today, we feel so bad for her having to go all over town with the crazy Americans when she is obviously sick. We were thrilled that we finally got the phone thing worked out, now the boys can call us on our cell phone. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment