Until she has the real thing with her she is content to chew on her brothers' pictures. The photo book is by far her favorite thing we brought. Unfortunately her other favorite is the obnoxious Elmo phone that sings.
Tutikpost
10 years ago
Oh my goodness, she is gorgeous. Thanks for all the posts, it makes me feel like I am there with you. glad to hear that the in country flight wasn't too bad. Looking forward to your posts and pictures. you must be so excited to finally be with your daughter.
ReplyDeletesandi
She is PERFECT! I am so glad to finally hear you made it ok. I was about to call the moms and check on you! I CAN NOT wait to hold her! Have fun loving her.
ReplyDeleteOh Em! You couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter!! I have tears in my eyes looking at the pictures of you together. She looks like an absolute doll, and sounds like she's got gobs of personality as well. I'm so happy for all of you. Stay safe. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers. Beth (sahmwannabe)
ReplyDeleteAs a proud grandma SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her in person. She really does look like Sara at that age and that is a good thing. Hope these next 2 weeks pass quickly so she will soon be ours.
ReplyDeleteSo amazing! I hope she is a blessing to you as much a Sara has been to us. We can't wait to meet her. Mom called while I was driving Leah to school and she (Leah) wanted to come back home and see her new cousin quick quick.
ReplyDeleteI bet the boys love this picture! What a great idea! Now she will recognize brothers before she even sees them in person, how clever!
ReplyDeleteI'm leaving another comment from Taylor and Claire. They looked at the pictures this evening and they agree that she is adorable. They are so excited that they won't be the only girls at Norris Lake anymore!
ReplyDeleteShe is sooooo beautiful and you are glowing! I am so happy for you and can't wait to keep following your trip. So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteAndrea in NH
That's the girl I remember! She is even more beautiful and happy now - congratulations! And, you're right, she was even a ham way back when in June as she stole my and my husband's hearts then with that smile and those big blue eyes! Great to see her walking and still happy! They really do take good care of the kids there in the baby house. Glad that the flight wasn't a nightmare for you and that you are settling in ok (the first week for us was dizzying). We liked the food the best at the Chinese bowling alley if you get a chance to eat there. Also, if you can, please say "hi" from Kelly, Sne and Miras to Olga, Larissa, Pasha and Igor (if he is still translating) and to the caregivers and BH director if possible. And tell them that Miras is doing really well - getting big (also in 18-24 mos clothes now), walking and talking. And we're just starting the process for his little brother or sister (hopefully the latter!) so we hope to see them again soon enough!
ReplyDeleteHave fun with Keira!