The whole class thinks she is so cute. You should see her on the big screen! She looks marvelous! Love to all of you from Mrs. Lanham's third grade. We can't wait for you to bring her to meet us.
Wow! That personality just beams out of her!! She is beautiful! I knew I would tear up when I saw a picture of one of you with her and I did. I am just so happy for you both!!
We are a family of 6, soon to be seven. Parents Emily and Chris, big brothers Liam, Cade, Zane and big sister Keira. This fall we will be blessed to bring home Alexa Marie Jenkins from China.
The whole class thinks she is so cute. You should see her on the big screen! She looks marvelous! Love to all of you from Mrs. Lanham's third grade.
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait for you to bring her to meet us.
Wow! That personality just beams out of her!! She is beautiful! I knew I would tear up when I saw a picture of one of you with her and I did. I am just so happy for you both!!
ReplyDelete