Not drying clothes also leaves them very very stiff! Fortunately we were there during the Summer when I wore jeans rarely because it was so hot and instead opted for very lightweight and fast-drying materials. I can't imagine trying to dry clothes this time of year. I guess you "freeze-dry" them! Keira looks like she's having a great time!
We are a family of 6, soon to be seven. Parents Emily and Chris, big brothers Liam, Cade, Zane and big sister Keira. This fall we will be blessed to bring home Alexa Marie Jenkins from China.
Not drying clothes also leaves them very very stiff! Fortunately we were there during the Summer when I wore jeans rarely because it was so hot and instead opted for very lightweight and fast-drying materials. I can't imagine trying to dry clothes this time of year. I guess you "freeze-dry" them! Keira looks like she's having a great time!
ReplyDelete