Keira is so adorable and looks like she is having so much fun. I love some of her facial expressions and gestures - they are so typical of a 16 mos old which we are living right now too. It looks crowded there at the BH! And cold! Seeing all the snow on the ground makes me feel sorry for all of the strays that we saw hanging out at the BH (kittens!) and in the city. I can't imagine that they make it through a Kaz winter. Your shower looks really high tech.
We are a family of 6, soon to be seven. Parents Emily and Chris, big brothers Liam, Cade, Zane and big sister Keira. This fall we will be blessed to bring home Alexa Marie Jenkins from China.
Keira is so adorable and looks like she is having so much fun. I love some of her facial expressions and gestures - they are so typical of a 16 mos old which we are living right now too. It looks crowded there at the BH! And cold! Seeing all the snow on the ground makes me feel sorry for all of the strays that we saw hanging out at the BH (kittens!) and in the city. I can't imagine that they make it through a Kaz winter. Your shower looks really high tech.
ReplyDelete