Friday, December 12, 2008

run from Mommy!

Keira has a little cold, her nose is running like a fountain. She has figured out pretty quickly to run from me and the ever present klenex. Last night she just wanted to be held, which was fine with me. She was better today, and then she got attacked by the hat. As you can see from the picture, she has very cute little outfit with a hat that she doesn't want to keep on. Not surprising since none of my other kids would wear them either. I had my kazak honey nut cheerios and bananas last night, not bad! They are sending a cleaning lady and our apartment is getting cleaned today, thank goodness. I'm normally a pretty fastidious gal and not having a vaccum or broom has been driving me bananas. I think tonight we are going to play billiards, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment