They were getting her dressed this morning after we arrived and we could tell there was some debate whether to put her back in the leopard or in the outfit they had in the drawer, they looked at me and we said "A ha!". Quick run to the bag, and baby girl has a new cute outfit we brought on. I think they knew I've been ready to dress her for a while. As you can see from the photo, little miss Vanity likes looking at herself in the mirror in all her cuteness. We had a good visit this morning, it is a little warmer here today. We are going to try an uzbeki restaurant for lunch and then back to the bazaar. I traced her foot so I could buy her some shoes. The days are definately all running together here already.
Tutikpost
10 years ago
Love the pink polk dots! I'm not sure how you have resisted dressing her for this long.
ReplyDelete